" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh My Gravy.

Amazing Race is one of those programs (who says "programs" unless you're a TV Exec?) that I've always been obsessed about being on. However, I really got very, well, "turned off" by it after my sister & I were made alternates on or about season 10. We went through the whole kit-n-kaboodle medical testing, got flown to NYC, etc... but only made alternates. Anywho, so not bitter. Really.

Regardless, I'm back on the travel-wagon. However, most of the teams on this new season are all idiots. ID-E-OTS. Holly (my sister/best-friend) & I would kick all these douches buttholes. Below is our audition photo. Cape Cod Summer Tan much? I mean who wouldn't want to watch us be hysterical a-holes instead of seeing Monique & Shawne milking cows?

I also love Reality TV quotes. I'll mention these many times in Blog by Rye.

"Oh My Gravy!"
"Peach, we got it."
"Did you drop your cup? No, I got kicked in the hand."
"I think I got a splinter in my butt."
"Want a couple pinches? Oh Yeah, you're a little bit foamy there at then end there Bess."
"San Jose --- H-O-S-E."

p.s. I think it's funny the Cowboys won a sailboat in this week's episode. Oh those crazy Cowboys & their sailboats they'll never use back in Montana.

1 comment: