" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Maybe we should... get LOST.

Oh LOST. I am so over you. So much happens every episode. SO MUCH OF NOTHING. Balls.

I wish I wasn't typing this, but alas, I am. The repetitive one-liners, story plots & "nothing really is happening" is getting has gotten old. I do want to know the major answers, but I definitely don't need to get ALL the answers. Why? Because I hate that they will be all made up in some crazy lil' tool group of writer's minds.

Questions a Normal Person Would Ask:
"Jacob, why are our names written down on the dial?"
"Who is "your friend" Claire?

Dud lines:
"Why did you come back to the island?" "Why did YOU come back to the island?"
"I didn't tell you I was coming here because I didn't want you to see me fail."

Question Normal Viewers Would Ask:
"If Jack called his son from Sydney, then wouldn't he have had a son when he was on the island the 1st 4 seasons?"

Finally, I have a great idea. Use black & white toned color-bars intercut with your "next time on LOST" promo. That will get us all to come back. Lame assers.

No comments:

Post a Comment