" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Federal Agents & Olympic Distractions


Weird thing happened today at my office. I went to go use the restroom on our floor (shared by many different companies/departments/people) and I automatically went right towards the urinals. This is weird things got weird. I almost walked straight into the back of some guy peeing. I looked up & noticed there were actually two guys peeing -- one at one urinal & one at the other. Well, fine & dandy, BUT, they were both Federal Agents! Yes, real Federal Agents with the S.W.A.T. like jackets on & very official insignias on the front. I simply went to a stall & wondered... did I do something bad? Did my boss? Yes, I teased him immediately saying he better make a run for it while he still can. Either way, status is weirdsies.

In other news, got really bored with the Olympics in the last 2 nights. I remember when I was younger, the women's figure skating portion of the Winter Olympics was THE "hot ticket." Now, it's well... well, what is it since I didn't watch it.

- police jacket photo courtesy of sallyscopshop.com
- Olympic photo courtesy of nbcolympics.com

1 comment: