" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Adorablenesses.

This Friday morning, I might be tempted to start complaining about how my head still feels like it's in a vice from today's Bootcamp run... or maybe talk about how I have yet to watch Survivor & don't want to read any spoilers today (but, really, I don't think I care about Survivor anymore as Stephanie got voted out last week).... or maybe I could talk about how Curling is on in my office at the moment & really want to find a place to take lessons. Wouldn't that be fun? A league in LA that we could learn, compete & well, curl. Oh, and of course meet & have many drinks with John Morris (Canada) & Sebastian Kraupp (Sweden).


Instead however, I'm going to leave you with two photos of the extreme adorableness. First is Lulu (my niece/god-daughter) & her very old boxer, Boomer. They shared this moment after Lulu got back from her Grandparents today. I apologize for the quality -- my sister's cell phone camera isn't the bestest. The other photo is Riley Roo, yes, I am posting a picture of my cat. WHO AM I? Regardless.

Smile. It's Friday.

- Olympic photos courtesy of nbcolympics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment