" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm fine with all salt.


This is beyond-the-beyond. Not sure why or if I want to do a blog. Really, it's about daily dialogue with myself. It's about everyone and no one. It literally stemmed from my good ol' pal Caroline who just started a blog after she moved to Bogota, Colombia. I thought, gee whiz, that's a great idea. Taking time each & every day to just "vent," "release," or "rant."

Let's say bring on post 1. No seriously, say it. Outloud. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. SO HAPPY!
    Said it. Out loud. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, really? This is happening?

    Okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Rye has a blog??? Not even on FB, but now writing his feelings away on a blog? What is going on with the world today?!!!

    ReplyDelete