" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bananas.


Today, I woke up with a headache. Who gives a shit right? Well, it's my blog so suck it. Barrys Bootcamp this morning was hell on earth with a headache.

Moving on. Tonight is my last Spanish Class (class 8 of 8). I have to say, I was very surprised how much I remembered from High School (circa d. 1994) and really enjoyed trying to learn it again. However, what I truly & utterly dreaded every week was the friggin drive. The drive to Encino! From Burbank. So, that being said, I will not be continuing my Spanish Education in Encino after tonight. No thanks Larry. I am going to try & find a place in Burbank near my office to try out. We'll see. I also hated the weekly tarea (homework for you non-Spanish-speaking peeps).

- photo courtesy of whyareyousofat.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. There's a great class at the embassy here in Bogota. You should sign up for it...at least the drive won't be as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to fly to you each & every week. The biggest gift would be for me & the card attached would say "Thank you for being a friend."

    ReplyDelete