" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Smitten with Snickerdoodles.

This Sunday's indulgence: Smitten's Snickerdoodles. Cinnamon & sugar heaven.
And full disclosure: I've never really jumped on the "Snickerdoodle bandwagon," until now. When I was a child, I really wasn't drawn to these cinnamon nibblies but, rather gravitated towards anything with generous portions of peanut butter or chocolate of any sort. Appeasing this fix however, was not always that easy back in the Pinette household. Here's the "why?" My sister, Holly, HATES chocolate (yes, she truly despises it!) and has her entire life. Therefore, I had to warm up to the sugar cookies or snickerdoodes or even oatmeal raisin goodness (which, I'm not complaining about, believe me). Either way, this cookies today DO NOT DISAPPOINT. Also of note, Snicker-Doods are Double M's favorite cookie... hence why the project commenced today. Enjoy my lil' double m.

No comments:

Post a Comment