" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Monday, March 1, 2010

Looking in on my gchats.

Danielle: I think even though its only been a short time since starting, the blog is getting better. More honest. Maybe u r getting more comfortable. And again, proud of u for starting one.
me: Thanks. So random it is/I am.
Danielle: I think about starting one myself sometimes, but I also think it would run my life. I would obsess over each word. Josh would divorce me.
me: You make me raff. I will do some cooking posts too. Next time I cook/bake. Which oddly hasn't happened since Thursday.
Danielle: And I would worry I didn't sound like me... Speaking of which... Can I give u one piece of feedback? That may or may not be helpful or just my annoying point of view?
me: yes PLEASE. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. Which I think might be a good thing.
Danielle: This is going to sound really goody goody, but I think strong language, like actual "curse words" in emails or texts or IMs and in blogs can sound even more harsh than they are meant to be taken.
hah.
I really didn't mean that "fucking" u just used ;)
Seriously. I take it back, IM cursing is funny.
me: ha
Danielle: Anyway, I don't recall which day, but I remember reading and u said some word that i was like, uh... that doesn't sound like nice cute Ryan... too harsh.
Sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut... and my fingers from typing. 
U can write about me on the blog. Call me "No M."

No comments:

Post a Comment