" In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
- Vivian, Pretty Woman

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not So Amazing Races.

First question. Who the hell is this Steve & Allie team? Did they just start competing in the race this episode? I honestly don't remember them ever. The producers don't even show them completing any tasks. They must be super boring or better yet, cheating. Other than that, this episode was a snooze-fest (I also fast-forwarded through last week's Survivor episode too). Boo Hiss.

Here are some Not So Amazing Race quotes from this week's episode.

"The red team is behind us and the lesbian team is behind us."
- Jet & Cord Cowboys

"Get off the horse. Stop sitting there."
"But, I like it."
- Brothers

"I can never read you (to Phil). You scare me. I always try to read your face and you're just like, blank"
- Jordan (Big Brother team)

"You always have beautiful cries."
- Shawne

Also of note. The fact the Detectives couldn't find the buried treasures in the Detour is so classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment